Cretex Medical is a growing part of the Cretex family of companies, a privately-owned enterprise with a proud 100-year history. We offer a complete range of end-to-end medical device manufacturing capabilities, the latest technologies, and the talent to match virtually any manufacturing requirement. We also have a long-term perspective and a strong financial portfolio providing you with a partner who can grow with your business.
The Power of Cretex Medical
JunoPacific combines the full resources of facilities in Minnesota and California to provide premier medical device molding, design and assembly services.
- Part Design and Prototyping
- Micro-and Multi-Shot Injection Molding Technology
- High Precision Insert Molding
Meier manufactures high-precision metal stampings and subassemblies for the medical device industry.
- Small and Miniature Metal-Formed Components and Assemblies
- Design Assistance and Prototyping
- Project Conversion
QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management.
- Kitting, Packaging and Labeling
- Validated Cleaning
- Engineering and Sterilization Validations
rms Company provides contract manufacturing of high-quality, tight-tolerance medical implants, components and sub-assemblies using cutting-edge technology.
- Precision Machining
- Titanium Additive Technologies
- Wire and Sinker EDM
rms Surgical is a single-source provider of custom instrumentation and sterilization cases and trays for the medical device industry.
- Custom Instrument Manufacturing
- Sterilization Cases and Trays Design and Fabrication
- Fast-Turnaround Prototype and Production Requirements
Spectralytics provides contract laser processing and assembly services to medical device manufacturers.
- Laser Micro-Machining, Cutting and Welding
- Implantable Devices and Component Manufacturing
- Metal and Polymer Laser Processing